Thank you for your interest in working at the Bridge Collective!
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Position: Director (voluntary role)
Introduction to being a Bridge Collective Director
For further reference see documents/pages:
If you’d like to find out more about becoming a director for the Bridge Collective please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: The date for receiving applications for this position has now passed
For interest and information purposes only:
Position: Community Worker – Experts by Experience Project Co–facilitator
Closing date for applications: 22nd April 2022
Interviews held online via Zoom: 16th May 2022
Are you looking for a facilitation role within a self-defining community of people with experiences that have sometimes been called mental illness?
The Experts by Experience (EbyE) project is a mental health awareness workshop team with The Bridge Collective. We are a group of people whose lived experiences have sometimes been labelled as mental illness. Some of us use or have used mental health services, and our group includes people with experience of supporting friends and family. We aim to share our experiences: in an environment of peer support, to promote positive public awareness, increase confidence in talking about mental health, to improve mental health services and increase access to a wide range of understandings about mental health.
Developing opportunities for building community and in making things happen together. Developing opportunities for peer-led teamwork.
This post will initially be on a fixed-term contract for a year in the first instance. Renewable thereafter on a yearly basis subject to funding.
Hours: 9 hours per week, flexible on variable days.
Essential training will take place on variable days.
APPLICATION PACK DOWNLOAD:
- How the Bridge Collective works
- Who are Experts by Experience
- Community worker job description Bridge Collective
- Experts by Experience specific responsibilities Bridge Collective
- Person Specification CWEBYE Bridge Collective
- Applicant details CWEBYE Bridge Collective
- References form
- Criminal record declaration form for jobs exempt Bridge Collective
- Keyholder agreement Bridge Collective
- The Bridge Collective’s ‘Creating a community’ Asylum Article
- Advert Community Worker Experts by Experience
Word download versions of selected above pdfs:
How to apply
PLEASE NOTE: The application submission deadline for this position has now passed
- A completed applicant details form (word/pdf/jpegs all acceptable)
- A completed references form (word/pdf/jpegs all acceptable)
- A concise letter explaining why you think you are suitable for this post, with reference to the job description and job specification.
- Your current C.V. Please explain any gaps in work history; experiences other than work are valued too.
For further information and any questions:
Contact: email: email@example.com or Gill: 07939 991035
Position: Experts by Experience speakers
In the Experts by Experience project, there are opportunities for being part of a team developing and delivering workshops together.
We talk with people attending our workshops about our experiences, beliefs and feelings that have sometimes been labelled as mental illness and/or our experience of supporting a friend or family member. Sometimes this can include paid work.
For more information about Experts by Experience see: Experts by Experience
Please come along to one of our Experts by Experience monthly meetings to find out more.
Details on when meetings are happening can be found on our What’s on page on our website and the easiest way to ensure you receive emails with instructions on how to join our online meetings is by completing our sign up form and selecting (from the ‘online groups’ section) ‘Experts by Experience’.
Tel: Gill – 07939 991035 (Gill works part time – please leave a message and Gill will get back to you as soon as possible)