Thank you for your interest in working at the Bridge Collective!
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Position: Community Worker – Governance and Operations
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th October 2021
Interviews held by Zoom on Thursday 28th October 2021
Facilitating community development. Helping to maintain, develop and support participation in company processes and structures.
Developing opportunities for building community and in making things happen together. Developing opportunities for peer-led teamwork.
This post will initially be on a fixed-term contract for one year. Renewable thereafter on a yearly basis until 31st March 2024 subject to funding.
Hours: 14 hours per week, flexible on variable days,
Essential training will take place on variable days.
APPLICATION PACK DOWNLOAD:
- How the Bridge Collective works
- Community worker job description 2021 Bridge Collective
- Governance and Operations specific responsibilities 2021 Bridge Collective
- Person Specification CWGO 2021 Bridge Collective
- Applicant details 2021 Bridge Collective
- References form
- Criminal-record-declaration-form-for-jobs-exempt Bridge Collective
- Keyholder agreement 2021 Bridge Collective
- The Bridge Collective’s ‘Creating a community’ Asylum Article
- Advert Governance and Operations Community Worker
Word download versions of selected above pdfs:
How to apply
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach:
- A completed applicant details form (word/pdf/jpegs all acceptable)
- A completed references form (word/pdf/jpegs all acceptable)
- A concise letter explaining why you think you are suitable for this post, with reference to the job description and job specification.
- Your current C.V. Please explain any gaps in work history; experiences other than work are valued too.
For further information and any questions:
Contact: email: email@example.com or Andrew: 07572 164565
Position: Experts by Experience speakers
In the Experts by Experience project, there are opportunities for being part of a team developing and delivering workshops together.
We talk with people attending our workshops about our experiences, beliefs and feelings that have sometimes been labelled as mental illness and/or our experience of supporting a friend or family member. Sometimes this can include paid work.
For more information about Experts by Experience see: Experts by Experience Please come along to one of our Experts by Experience monthly meetings to find out more. Details on when meetings are happening can be found on our What’s on page on our website and the easiest way to ensure you receive emails with instructions on how to join our online meetings is by completing our sign up form and selecting (from the ‘online groups’ section) ‘Experts by Experience’.
Tel: Gill – 07939 991035 (Gill works part time – please leave a message and Gill will get back to you as soon as possible)
Position: Director (voluntary role)
If you’d like to find out more about becoming a director for the Bridge Collective please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org