UPDATE: Please see www.bridgecollective.org.uk/work-with-us-2018 for current positions available at the Bridge Collective
We have a bold plan to put time into recruiting new employees at the Bridge Collective to be in post by October 2018.
- Community development worker: Experts by Experience (17 month post, 9hrs/week)
Combined post (16 hours per week total):
- Community development worker: Music project (6 month post) and
- Community development worker: Volunteering (6 month post)
All of these posts will involve developing: the projects; voluntary opportunities; and collaborative working across the collective. If you’re interested in applying, look out for the job adverts in JULY in the following places:
- And on posters up at the Bridge Collective
All welcome with working out the shape of the roles and the job adverts. There are lots of ways to get involved:
- Come to our recruitment planning meetings.
- Proof read job adverts
- Be on the recruitment panel
- Welcome people on the interview day
- Come to induction sessions to help new employees learn about the Bridge and the way we work.
Check here for recruitment planning dates: www.bridgecollective.org.uk/calendar/
The application window for the 2016 Community Development Worker – Music post has now closed.
The following is here for inquisitive, curious minds hoping to find an example of what the Bridge Collective looks for when recruiting:
Community Development Worker – Music
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th October 2016
How to apply
To apply please enclose:
- Completed applicant details form
- Completed references form
- A letter explaining why you think you are suitable for this post, with reference to the job description and job specification.
- Your current CV. Please explain any gaps in work history; experiences other than work are valued too.
Please download from application pack links below or collect an application pack in person on a Thursday between 12 midday and 4pm from the Bridge Collective C.I.C. Unit 4 King Street Business Centre, King Street, Exeter, EX1 1BH
Application pack contents:
If you have any further question please contact us.
Telephone: 01392 433358