(We are updating our research page. Last update: 23.12.18)
- Under the title of ‘The Joan of Arc Project’ and “The Bridge Collective” we have initiated and collaborated with at least a dozen significant research projects, many with Departments of Clinical Psychology at Plymouth, Bristol and Exeter Universities.
- Graduate and undergraduate students have frequently derived their dissertation topics and data during placements with the Bridge Collective and liaison with our Experts by Experience project.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a participant-led research project, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01392 433358
“The democratic approach to mental wellbeing: Exploring individuals’ experiences of a mental health collective through a participatory appraisal approach”
- B – Information Sheets – Interviews
- 2.6.17 DRAFT: A democratic approach toward emotional wellbeing: Exploring individual’s experience of a mental health collective through a participatory appraisal approach pdf document, word document
- 30.6.17 DRAFT: Exploring survivor-led democratic processes
Please note: This is a draft with further changes potentially to be made.
- We have updated sheets to add to this section – please check back in 2019 for updates.